Teaming Contract Vehicles
MJLM’s Engineering and Technical Services is pleased to offer contracting vehicles with a robust offering of capabilities and a total solution to the ordering requirements.
- Aviation & Missile Technology Consortium- Other Transaction Agreement (AMTC- OTA): The Aviation & Missile Technology Consortium™ (AMTC) has established an Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) to engage industry and academia to develop and mature guided missile technologies to develop and transition US Army aviation and missile manufacturing technologies, and integrate advanced technologies, techniques and processes into future effective weapon systems in support of US Army and DOD weapon systems.
- Design, Development, Demonstration and Integration (D3I): The D3I Program will provide USASMDC/ARSTRAT and its customers with the ability to procure a broad range of missile defense, space and other applicable Warfighter solutions in support of developmental and operational requirements. The overarching program requirements provide D3I solutions that include, but are not limited to, design, development, demonstration and integration of future capability gap architectures, technologies, test and evaluation, assessments, integration and operations capabilities. MJLM is a Team Member under Domain 1 (Space, High Altitude, and Missile Defense/Ground Systems) and Domain 2 (Information Integration and Data Exploitation).
- Engineering Support Services (ESS): The AMCOM Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS) Program provides operational efficiencies and improved mission readiness with overall value and flexibility to acquisitions for its customers and end-user organizations. Through our suite of Blanket Purchase Agreements and four Domains: Business and Analytical, Logistics, Programmatic and Technical, comprehensive advisory and assistance services are readily available for Team Redstone.
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 2 Services (ITES-2): ITES-2 is a consolidated contract vehicle for products and services and will serve as a follow-on to the original ITES program, which was a relatively “small” $500 million vehicle that was used as a learning experience. The contract vehicle will run for 9 years and will include a wide range of IT services that support the U.S. Army’s enterprise infrastructure.
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrates Services (Oasis) Pools 1-6: OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. Details of OASIS contracts span many areas of expertise and mission space; span multiple professional service disciplines; allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
- Rapid Prototyping and Technology Initiative Generation 2 (RPTI GEN2): The Rapid Prototyping & Technology Initiative Generation 2 (RPTI GEN 2) is a major Joint Munitions & Lethality (JM&L) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) Strategic Sourcing Initiative to increase the Armament, Research, Development, and Engineering Center’s (ARDEC’s) ability to provide reliable, responsive, and cost effective support to meet the Soldier’s immediate field requirements. Services include the design, development, manufacture and integration of unique, difficult-to-obtain, engineered solutions ranging from individual prototypes up to and including low rate initial production (LRIP) levels.
- Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3): The U.S. Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) is a multiple award, performance-based indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract providing customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. Customers may include various Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) customers as well as other program executive offices (PEOs), Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and federal agencies with C4ISR-related requirements within scope of the RS3 performance work statement.
- Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e): SeaPort-e is the Navy’s contract vehicle of choice for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The contract is an ID/IQ (indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity) multiple award contract (MAC) available to customers including the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps and provides a standardized, efficient means for acquisition.
- System Engineering Technical Assistance Contract 2010 (SETAC 10): SETAC 10 provides systems engineering and technical assistance for the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/U.S. Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT) and other associated defense organizations in support of Air, Space, Missile Defense, Homeland Security/Defense, Warfighter, Cyber, and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear missions.
- TACOM Strategic Support Services (TS3): TACOM Strategic Services Solutions (TS3) Family of Contracts (FoC) is comprised of three Multiple-Award Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA IDIQ) contract awards (i.e., “contract suites”) covering: Knowledge Based Services (KBS), Equipment Repair Services (ERS), and Research & Development (R&D). MJLM is a Team Member on KBS and ERS domains.
- Test Execution Services and Launch Augmentation (TESTLA): The USASMDC/ARSTRAT TESTLA Program goals and objectives are to acquire the capability to formulate and develop test execution services and launch augmentation solutions in the form of concepts, designs, test conduct, and supplemental test architectures to meet command specific mission testing objectives. The TESTLA Program will provide the USASMDC/ARSTRAT Technical Center and its customers with the ability to procure a broad range of missile defense, space, and other applicable Warfighter testing solutions in support of developmental and operational requirements.